- Manuscripts Submission
- Reviewing Process
- Acceptance Notification
- Registration Deadline
- May 05, 2018
- About 20 days
- May 25, 2018
- June 10, 2018
articles should report original, previously unpublished
research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles
submitted to the conference should meet these criteria
and must not be under consideration for publication
elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the
most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of
plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct
and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit
an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction
will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Accepted papers will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM, which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and sent to be indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Some accepted papers will be recommended to be published in International Journal of e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning (IJEEEE), (ISSN: 2010-3654), which will be indexed by Engineering & Technology Digital Library, Google Scholar, Electronic Journals Library, QUALIS, ProQuest, EI (INSPEC, IET).
• Pull Paper (Proceeding & Presentation)
The accepted full paper will be published in the conference proceeding or journal.
Follow the template when preparing your paper:
Proceeding template; (.docx)
Paper Page Limit:
Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 5 pages/proceedings or 8 pages/journal (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Extra Pages: Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
Please choose one method to submit, do not submit twice.