- Manuscripts Submission
- Reviewing Process
- Acceptance Notification
- Participants Registration
- March 05, 2018
- About 20 days
- March 25, 2018
- April 15, 2018
articles should report original, previously unpublished
research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles
submitted to the conference should meet these criteria
and must not be under consideration for publication
elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the
most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of
plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct
and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit
an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction
will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
The accepted full paper will be published in the conference proceeding or journal.
Follow the template when preparing your paper:
Proceeding template; (.docx)
Paper Page Limit:
Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 5 pages/proceedings or 8 pages/journal (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Extra Pages: Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
Please choose one method to submit, do not submit twice.